Marula Oil: Why it's Magical & Drunk Elephant vs. The Ordinary
March 5, 2018
Marula oil is literally my favorite beauty oil. It's lightweight, absorbs easily, and has a myriad of benefits. It's filled to the brim with fatty acids, antioxidants, and nutrients that cause it to pack a serious punch against all negative skin issues. It's hydrating and nourishing, while being gentle, non-irritating and protective; it's actually bottled magic.
A Quick Run Down of The Benefits:
- Promotes reversal of UV damage
- Vitamin E (encourages collagen production).
- Vitamin C (brightening)
- Promotes replenishment of the skin's natural lipid layer.
- Lightweight, and non-greasy.
- "Boosts cellular activity."
- Protection against environmental harm (free radicals, etc).
Check out the video above to hear the full brand comparison and my thoughts.
All information presented in this blog post and the accompanying video was gathered from product info pages and general Google searches <3